I be missin' you baby
I be callin' you baby
Here we lie.
Just you and I
See the ice
sprinkled throughout the midnight sky
So romantic, so precise.
Just our love,
stars move above.
Here I am
What a gem,
Here you are.
Another night under the stars.
The cool autumn breeze,
Brings the chill
Inflaming an inner melodic theme.
love tumbling in free will,
Dreamin' a pinup dream.
staring deep Into each other’s eyes.
Let fate intervene,
We don’t want routine.
Take the time,
Master this desire
Specialize this lifetime.
Forever will transpire,
Right before the eyes..
Baby…love together is the prize.
Jay Aguiniga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Autumn Love by Jay Aguiniga )
- To Reward You, Edward Kofi Louis
- Pysch notes chapter 2, imani halley
- Wiles, Edward Kofi Louis
- FLIGHT OF ECSTASY, Donald R Charon
- dream and dreamer, binod bastola
- Sound And Silence, Edward Kofi Louis
- We are superior to all, Aftab Alam
- Love Deity, Aftab Alam
- Your Love Affairs With Nature, Edward Kofi Louis
- With love affairs, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- They Ask Me for Verses!, Jose Rizal
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(November 9 - 1937)