I be missin' you baby
I be callin' you baby
Here we lie.
Just you and I
See the ice
sprinkled throughout the midnight sky
So romantic, so precise.
Just our love,
stars move above.
Here I am
What a gem,
Here you are.
Another night under the stars.
The cool autumn breeze,
Brings the chill
Inflaming an inner melodic theme.
love tumbling in free will,
Dreamin' a pinup dream.
staring deep Into each other’s eyes.
Let fate intervene,
We don’t want routine.
Take the time,
Master this desire
Specialize this lifetime.
Forever will transpire,
Right before the eyes..
Baby…love together is the prize.
Jay Aguiniga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Autumn Love by Jay Aguiniga )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Follower, Seamus Heaney
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Once More, Marites C. Cayetano
- Now it is my turn, gajanan mishra
- The Riches, Cee Bea
- Forgotten, Priyanka Bhowmick
- The courage to fight, Yisel Chong
- Segment replicates the Whole, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- The Monday After The Weekend, Ernest Elliot Daka
- More than my knowing, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- These are snow, as far as I know, Pijush Biswas
- 1, Diane Hine