Amidst the darkness of the night, I descried at a most wondrous sight.
It was a continuous glimmering glow and shinning effervescent light.
Then I rose to my feet, and stared for a while at this blurry image.
I glanced, at the celestial figure that bestowed upon me such solace.
It stood before me so quiscent, and yet it was indeed submissive.
But as I approached, it quickly therefore became apprehensive.
Henceforth it dashed away into the comfort of the wider dales.
I soon sleughed as I draggled, upon the sundry amount of swales.
And there onto the villatic straths and verdant hummocks.
It then wended briskly onto the winding garths and lochs.
There nigh the brine, stood an angel so pristine and ethereal.
With her wings she vanished into the wind, flickering her aureole.
Franc Rodriguez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Aureole by Franc Rodriguez )
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao