Life Or Death Poetry
You know why I feel for you so
The way I say like my mother?
Why I care about you like her?
I will say this but you will
probably laugh in my face
But I must say
I tend to detach from people
I am always prepared for them to go
For that is how I adapted to my life
And you are one of the only people
That I am attached to in a personal sence
Besides the attachements I had to her so
Life Or Death Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I actually was not attached to Kat in a personal sence..
She hurt though.. but I moved on..
Comments about this poem (Attachments by Life Or Death Poetry )
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster