Life Or Death Poetry
You know why I feel for you so
The way I say like my mother?
Why I care about you like her?
I will say this but you will
probably laugh in my face
But I must say
I tend to detach from people
I am always prepared for them to go
For that is how I adapted to my life
And you are one of the only people
That I am attached to in a personal sence
Besides the attachements I had to her so
Life Or Death Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I actually was not attached to Kat in a personal sence..
She hurt though.. but I moved on..
Comments about this poem (Attachments by Life Or Death Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Aketay Imetay, D.L. Aceves
- Celestial Musings, Chris Running Bear
- Fairy Tale Of Magical Worlds, Chris Running Bear
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA