At The Grand Cañon
Wind of the desert, softly blow
Across the cañon shining wide.
Lightly among the temples go
That rise in towers of pride.
Soft, lest they float away
Out in the azure day!
Harriet Monroe's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (At The Grand Cañon by Harriet Monroe )
- Seconds In Prison, Naveed Akram
- The Light Brigade Charge, John F. McCullagh
- Farewell Forever, Sacha Hayes O'Grady
- Orphans, Nassy Fesharaki
- An Atheist on Sunday, Donal Mahoney
- Remember me, micheal john
- For God and Country, John F. McCullagh
- Smoking is Injurious to Health, Aftab Alam
- While crying, let me smile, gajanan mishra
- Butterfly's Flight, Steve Kittell
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)