Linda I. Weischedel
Asking 1 Thru 10
Having you in my life is so much fun.
I'm so glad I finally found your love, a love that is true.
It's so special having only you, and you alone loving admire me.
Having you in my heart I need no more.
Having you as my other half it is truly great to be alive.
You and I for one another is the sweetest combined mix.
Having that total trust in each other,
allows me to settled in my own extraordinary heaven.
For me my loving Bue,
you have and always will be MY perfect Mate.
I thank the sweet Lord for allowing you to be all of mine.
For all the times in my life that I prayed for this precious love,
thank you God,
for now I no longer have to ask you when?
Linda I. Weischedel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Asking 1 Thru 10 by Linda I. Weischedel )
- This unknown world, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Grace, Scott J. Shepard
- My chidhood poem collection -2, soulful heart
- Pleasant Weather, Royal Flower
- Friend-Zoned, Foster Teegarden
- My chidhood poem collection -1, soulful heart
- Switch Your Words, inas essa
- All opposites are ours, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Change of Thought, Scott J. Shepard
- Will They Never Know The Looking Glass W.., mary douglas
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)