Linda I. Weischedel
Asking 1 Thru 10
Having you in my life is so much fun.
I'm so glad I finally found your love, a love that is true.
It's so special having only you, and you alone loving admire me.
Having you in my heart I need no more.
Having you as my other half it is truly great to be alive.
You and I for one another is the sweetest combined mix.
Having that total trust in each other,
allows me to settled in my own extraordinary heaven.
For me my loving Bue,
you have and always will be MY perfect Mate.
I thank the sweet Lord for allowing you to be all of mine.
For all the times in my life that I prayed for this precious love,
thank you God,
for now I no longer have to ask you when?
Linda I. Weischedel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Asking 1 Thru 10 by Linda I. Weischedel )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- The Rainbow, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- You Are......, Michael P. McParland
- आतंकवाद और उसका मज़हब (Terrorism and its.., Pawan Kumar Bharti
- Your Sweet Love, Michael P. McParland
- Enemies., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Room of Lust, Dorsey Baker
- I Love You Kira, Michael P. McParland
- And Again I Made Love, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Nightmare of the American, Dorsey Baker
- Q&A format, gajanan mishra
- A Different New Year's Eve, Donal Mahoney