Linda I. Weischedel
Asking 1 Thru 10
Having you in my life is so much fun.
I'm so glad I finally found your love, a love that is true.
It's so special having only you, and you alone loving admire me.
Having you in my heart I need no more.
Having you as my other half it is truly great to be alive.
You and I for one another is the sweetest combined mix.
Having that total trust in each other,
allows me to settled in my own extraordinary heaven.
For me my loving Bue,
you have and always will be MY perfect Mate.
I thank the sweet Lord for allowing you to be all of mine.
For all the times in my life that I prayed for this precious love,
thank you God,
for now I no longer have to ask you when?
Linda I. Weischedel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Asking 1 Thru 10 by Linda I. Weischedel )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1895 - 1985)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
Poem of the Day
- lux et umbra, Ann Dow
- S.O.S., Sandra Feldman
- Something is in the House, Sarah Liz Bowman
- Tragedy and Comedy, Eugene Levich
- Bound to thaw, george albot
- Not Obligated To Offer Options, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The taste of love, JJ Evendon
- Greeting Cards, Sara Fielder
- The Lorry From The North, Tony Adah
- Father's Admonition, Tony Adah