Linda I. Weischedel
Asking 1 Thru 10
Having you in my life is so much fun.
I'm so glad I finally found your love, a love that is true.
It's so special having only you, and you alone loving admire me.
Having you in my heart I need no more.
Having you as my other half it is truly great to be alive.
You and I for one another is the sweetest combined mix.
Having that total trust in each other,
allows me to settled in my own extraordinary heaven.
For me my loving Bue,
you have and always will be MY perfect Mate.
I thank the sweet Lord for allowing you to be all of mine.
For all the times in my life that I prayed for this precious love,
thank you God,
for now I no longer have to ask you when?
Linda I. Weischedel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Asking 1 Thru 10 by Linda I. Weischedel )
- The Keladi People, Ismim Putera
- 159. The Book of my Life, John Westlake
- Words were golden, hasmukh amathalal
- The Allen Chronicles, Romella Kitchens
- My eyes, Cee Bea
- E-rated poemier-all us, Elvis Airohi
- April Woman, Salma Jayyusi
- The Ship of Love, Salma Jayyusi
- Censorious Ignorance, michael walkerjohn
- Ludio ludius Lego, michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
- Cross, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)