As The Vacant Pendant Hangs Loosely
stare far into
the vacant pendant
hangs around the expectant neck
every wind chime
charging her with hope
Where is he?
where is he?
Moans the heart
Sun scatters its light
Through the stone pendant;
light slowly fading...
Staring into blank space
For the one who never returns!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (As The Vacant Pendant Hangs Loosely by indira babbellapati )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Difference, hasmukh amathalal
- Own earth own life, gajanan mishra
- My Girl, Dasia Deas
- Silent Messages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the old man is bitten, RIC S. BASTASA
- ....and then an empty morning sky, RIC S. BASTASA
- Magnitude Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At present, hasmukh amathalal
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Cupid Pari, binod bastola