As my hope dangles in midair.
I hope to see you some random day.
To see you walking,
To take your breath away.
I hope you smile, and we start to talk.
I hope you kiss me,
I dont want you to resist.
I hope you hug me with all you have.
I hope we always smile and laugh.
I hope sometimes when I am all alone.
I hope I am not the only one.
kamryn chew's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (As my hope dangles in midair. by kamryn chew )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Deepest Desire, Rajendra Nagdev
- I Dream Of You, Arthur Moore
- Reaching Her, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Witch, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Wartime, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Summer's Eve, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- City, Indira Renganathan
- FLAME STILL BURNS, Rafique Farooqi
- The Cowards Of The World, Kenneth Winstanley