As my hope dangles in midair.
I hope to see you some random day.
To see you walking,
To take your breath away.
I hope you smile, and we start to talk.
I hope you kiss me,
I dont want you to resist.
I hope you hug me with all you have.
I hope we always smile and laugh.
I hope sometimes when I am all alone.
I hope I am not the only one.
kamryn chew's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (As my hope dangles in midair. by kamryn chew )
- 2 Words, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- OPRAH DOES NOT REGECT JESUS, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- Writing (Naani Poetry), Jesus James Llorico
- Robin Williams Tribute, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- Dying In The Truth, Dexsta Ray
- CORPSE, Bernedita Rosinha Pinto
- Seven Seas, Yohan Confectioner
- The Eternal Moment, Yohan Confectioner
- Drinks, Yohan Confectioner
- Adolescence, Yohan Confectioner
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(22 March 1941 -)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)