It is pleasant to be praised-
but praised by who?
Sometimes to be praised is to be dissed.
It's unpleasant to be dissed-
but dissed by who?
Sometimes to be dissed is to be praised.
The Art of Poetry is the Art
of finding the right audience.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ars Poetica by Morgan Michaels )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Our Roads, Somanathan Iyer
- It's Not Just Rain, Daniel Skentelbery
- The Day After I Shouted Abuse at the Queen, Daniel Skentelbery
- Name-Calling, Diane Hine
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer
- आंनि देरा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt