Monk E. Biz
Are You An Actor Or An Observer?
In this always-tragic comedy or divine drama,
are you on the stage a little kid or a big mama?
Do you feel the pain, the juice the pull?
If so my friend, enjoy your roll.
Fine it is that you are right there,
Something at which myself and others can stare.
I prefer to watch the show, all the anger all the scorn,
I'd prefer to sit here and watch, with buttery popcorn.
I will not be pulled in, caught and thrown on stage,
I will run, hide, and not get near your cage!
Free I am to observe and BE,
not an employee of The Company.
Monk E. Biz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Are You An Actor Or An Observer? by Monk E. Biz )
Did you read them?
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla