Monk E. Biz
Are You An Actor Or An Observer?
In this always-tragic comedy or divine drama,
are you on the stage a little kid or a big mama?
Do you feel the pain, the juice the pull?
If so my friend, enjoy your roll.
Fine it is that you are right there,
Something at which myself and others can stare.
I prefer to watch the show, all the anger all the scorn,
I'd prefer to sit here and watch, with buttery popcorn.
I will not be pulled in, caught and thrown on stage,
I will run, hide, and not get near your cage!
Free I am to observe and BE,
not an employee of The Company.
Monk E. Biz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Are You An Actor Or An Observer? by Monk E. Biz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Cry of Torn Leaf, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Amdo (love), Missau Missau
- Dynamic Frustration, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- In Divine Lap of Nature, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Not towards west, gajanan mishra
- The Tributary Stanza, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Daughter, Missau Missau
- Ask, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Starling, Maurice Whyte
- Who I Am, Zillur Rahman Shuvro