Maria Magdalena Biela
Her eyes were shivering a tear
while the old year was shot
she softly sighed 'Happy New Year! '
And dried the tearful thought.
Her eyes were echoing the heart
its beating ten to one
the counted seconds, whole in part,
made future be outrun.
Her eyes kissed Mother's loving hands
and Father's forehead gray
they cry in their faraway lands
and for their daughter pray.
Their eyes were searching, near and far,
to meet each other's soul
watching the same heavenly Star
and each part as a whole.
When Time she stopped, she whispered sad
into wide Heaven's ear:
'I love you, Mom! I love you, Dad!
Blessed be this New Year'!
(Finland, December 31st 2013,23.59, counting the last seconds) .
Maria Magdalena Biela's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Apart by Maria Magdalena Biela )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Untitle II, Seira LNlee94
- Robbin Williams - RIP, krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- Body and Spirit, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Abiding In Forgiveness, Mwenyeji Spikes
- A SPECIAL LANGUAGE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Other Side of the Gun, Vince Rogers
- Cruelty, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My day in winter, Tiku akp
- The Inner Vault, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Written Soul, Christina de Vries