The last day of any holiday
is always tinged with sadness,
exchanging addresses with
all the new found friends
before you part in separate ways.
Many times there is a tear
that lingers as you say goodbye,
while always hoping your paths
will cross again someday.
20 August 2013
David Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Any Holiday by David Harris )
Did you read them?
- I Do Not Have Any Word, Neela Nath
- The Puzzle, Ravikumar C.P.
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison