Another Sinner's Prayer
Long ago Christ bled from every pore,
died on the cross, rose for all,
too few of whom now seem to care.
He died for what I'm doing now
and for what I've done before
and for what I'll do again unless
I drown in a flood of grace,
a flood more terrifying than
the one that Noah faced
from the safety of his ark.
I do believe- but I don't behave.
I need to drown in a flood of grace.
Donal Mahoney's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Another Sinner's Prayer by Donal Mahoney )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- PTSD, Jennifer Matthews
- The House On Mountain Peek, StarrLee Waterman
- Damaged Heart, StarrLee Waterman
- Wandering Lost Souls Homeless Outcasts, Terence G. Craddock
- one door, binod bastola
- Then and Now, John F. McCullagh
- A CELESTIAL PARTY, Romeo Della Valle
- restored, Mandolyn ...
- Miley Cyrus Perceived as a Martyr, A.j. Binash
- love became living again, Mandolyn ...