It seems like only yesterday
That our wedding date was set;
Although it's been so many years,
The memories linger yet.
I guess that we've experienced life,
In almost every form.
We've enjoyed the greatest pleasures
And weathered every storm,
We've walked together side by side,
As we traveled on through life;
And I have always felt so proud,
That you chose me for your wife.
I wouldn't change my life with you,
For any other way.
We've reached another milestone, dear
It's our Golden Wedding Day!"
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anniversary by Maxine Taylor )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I preach peace, hasmukh amathalal
- हम क्यों ज्यादा आग्रही और हठी है ham kyo, hasmukh amathalal
- Here is to an Endless Musing, James Darwin Smith II
- Puppetry, Naveed Khalid
- Clover, Naveed Khalid
- Me, Tony Adah
- The darkness of depression, Katharine Wonham
- Believe In Love, Naveed Akram
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- A Perception Of Love., richard harris