Slamming doors, throwing things, shedding tears
Yelling at everyone, why am I so angry?
I know why, I just dont wanna say it
Or I'll just start crying again.
Blame it on being a Teenager
Just dont make me tell you why I'm angry
Dont wanna talk about it
It's over and done with now.
Pressure's building inside my head
Feels like I'm going to blow.
What's going on? Please help me
Understand why all this hurts like this.
Try and let it go, to ignore my feelings
But it just makes my head pound
Hold my hand, help me thru this
Help me turn my Anger to Happiness
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angry by Karley Kay )
- Mary Key, Lilly Emery
- ACES AND EIGHTS (The dead man's hand), Alexander Onoja
- Love Is A Feeling, Lilly Emery
- I saw my father, in silhouette, Thomas Leathandrum
- What are these days? !, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What are these days?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Flower In My Heart, Rohit Sapra
- The Cavity, Francie Lynch
- Exstasis, Frank Avon
- I'm a Piece of Work, Francie Lynch
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(1 January 1903 - 13 March 1976)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)