Slamming doors, throwing things, shedding tears
Yelling at everyone, why am I so angry?
I know why, I just dont wanna say it
Or I'll just start crying again.
Blame it on being a Teenager
Just dont make me tell you why I'm angry
Dont wanna talk about it
It's over and done with now.
Pressure's building inside my head
Feels like I'm going to blow.
What's going on? Please help me
Understand why all this hurts like this.
Try and let it go, to ignore my feelings
But it just makes my head pound
Hold my hand, help me thru this
Help me turn my Anger to Happiness
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angry by Karley Kay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- OVER THE HARD ROCK OF SUICIDE فوق صخرة ا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Today I Watched A fly, Kyle Schlicher
- Opportune Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- OVER THE HARD ROCK OF SUICIDE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Yesterday's Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Someone's History, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On a Love Train, Tosin Abegunde
- A Happy Song, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The silent sufferer, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Desert Oasis, RoseAnn V. Shawiak