' Anger '
Anger i have Anger i did
Anger so hot, in Furnace i lived
Venting and Fuming, Huffing and Puffing
Consuming my Soul, some memories old
Burning and Seething, misdeeds repeating
Spreading hurt and making Hearts cold
Anger so toxic, it heated up my Veins
this hot blood then reached my Brain
all rationale and logic then failed
pelted everyone, lashing words like ' Hail '
Anger so frequent, there was no peace
even in Icelandic cold, i wouldn't freeze
Steaming my actions to undiscovered 'Darkness '
Words like 'Razor ' cutting souls with 'Sharpness
All my Love, this Anger consumed
where did i find it and how come so soon?
Saw it, felt it perpetually in Denial
Let's extinguish it with something remedial
Surrounded myself with things of Beauty
keeping it at bay, like a ritual and a Duty
Sigh... i will Breathe again
When, in my veins ONLY ' love' remains
Anger i can't, Anger i don't
The Coffin of Anger, i Buried alone!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' Anger ' by Yamini Khanna )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Aketay Imetay, D.L. Aceves
- Celestial Musings, Chris Running Bear
- Fairy Tale Of Magical Worlds, Chris Running Bear
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA