Angel Of My Life
I love you so much that words can't explain
this joy that I have for you.
When I am at the weakest point of my life
you are there encouraging me to run this race
because I am not only cause you are there with me.
You are on my mind day and night.
When we are apart I picture you gracious smile and gentle hug.
I can let my feelings out to you and won't regret it
because no matter what is you are always on my side.
I thank God for sending me someone like you who is precious and loving.
So I can truly say that you are the Angel of My Life
Bikramjyoti Kashyop's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angel Of My Life by Bikramjyoti Kashyop )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blessings, Ronald Wallace
- heart, laxami Cards
- The Facts Of Life, Ronald Wallace
- The Fat of the Land, Ronald Wallace
- Cello, Phil Soar
- In Praise of Winter, Ronald Wallace
- Traveling, Ronald Wallace
- Snow Joke, Ronald Wallace
- The Humor of the Universe, Ronald Wallace
- Literature in the 21st Century [excerpt], Ronald Wallace