Silver curtains of moonlight,
Undulating slowly over glowing hillsides
Bathing me in their radiance.
My moonlight walk,
Through darkened, foliaged passageways,
Opening to mountain vistas of eternity
And of soaring angels,
Marble visaged in the silver glow of dancing mists
Neath the full moon's glow.
Crimson woman of my Summer dreams,
In the guise of a smiling angel
Her flowing hair in the swirling wind, like fire
Her touch, soothing me like quenching waters.
She leads me through smoky cloud realms
On the burning rivers of her smile,
To distant meadows of Summer's moon.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angel by Night Flyer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Then and Now, John F. McCullagh
- A CELESTIAL PARTY, Romeo Della Valle
- restored, Mandolyn ...
- Miley Cyrus Perceived as a Martyr, A.j. Binash
- love became living again, Mandolyn ...
- Uncontained Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Structure, Fiona McCullough
- Battles Of The Inner Child, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Multiplying Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- This Is Such A Pity, Electric Lady