Silver curtains of moonlight,
Undulating slowly over glowing hillsides
Bathing me in their radiance.
My moonlight walk,
Through darkened, foliaged passageways,
Opening to mountain vistas of eternity
And of soaring angels,
Marble visaged in the silver glow of dancing mists
Neath the full moon's glow.
Crimson woman of my Summer dreams,
In the guise of a smiling angel
Her flowing hair in the swirling wind, like fire
Her touch, soothing me like quenching waters.
She leads me through smoky cloud realms
On the burning rivers of her smile,
To distant meadows of Summer's moon.
Night Flyer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angel by Night Flyer )
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla