An ocean of Love
Have you ever sailed on vast ocean,
With no island to see, and things are out of reach?
With dreams and mysteries filled this ocean,
And a never ending faith that someone would teach?
Have you ever felt that feeling,
Of a deep calmness within you that's hard to fight?
And no one could help you believing,
That you're striving for the right?
Did you ever sailed on an ocean,
That further placed upon your heart?
For deeply below this ocean,
Lies a silent whisper, where love starts.
An ocean of Love, the ocean of dreams
Where you can find solace and exceptional truth
Though pain resides even if you don't dream
As the existence of love bears its fruit.
The fruit of harmony, bliss, and wonder
Without the seed that's buried down below
Like a pearl that lies down under
The ocean of love they call, starts hello.
Upon this vast ocean, two souls were me and you
Over the waves and across the surface
I have found a love so true
The ocean of love was then the wondrous place.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An ocean of Love by Lovelyn Layon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Little Song, Bulat Okudzhava
- Exploring Inner Oceans, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Little Song About The Foot, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Little Song About Night Moscow, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Little Tin Soldier Of My Son, Bulat Okudzhava
- Flowers stay with me, S.D. TIWARI
- I Fancied The Muse, Bulat Okudzhava
- Involved In Earthly Zeal, Bulat Okudzhava
- We are stupidly bold!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Sword of silver, S.D. TIWARI