of a future,
that i don't know when,
I will be forced,
to Compose a Lamentation,
For Fall of our Love.
I want you know that,
i am ready for that Time.
But, you will not know,
how many drops of tears,
i save at each moment,
for that Time.
Rasul Raessi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Amour Propre by Rasul Raessi )
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis
- Think and act, hasmukh amathalal
- Drought, Edward Kofi Louis
- And here we part, Nalini Chaturvedi
- VARIETIES OF FOODS انواع من الاطعمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Follow The Light, Edward Kofi Louis