American Novelists, Multiple Choice.
Willa Cather: (one answer only, please)
a) bought truffles at Jefferson Market before they tore it down.
b) lived in a house on Bank Street before they tore it down.
c) rhapsodized about prairie life, before they tore it down
d) was a closeted woman, but only for the sake of the public.
e) was a closeted woman who died in New Hampshire, like all such
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (American Novelists, Multiple Choice. by Morgan Michaels )
- tera bhi dour hai....., sanjay kumar maurya
- roj us dariya kinare....., sanjay kumar maurya
- life, Soul Watcher
- Poem for You, David Shapiro
- tumhara har bharam tut...., sanjay kumar maurya
- Beyond Season, Mist or Mystery, Ananta Madhavan
- The Weight of the World, Katinka Havermans
- I am a Lover without a Love, Md. Ziaul Haque
- I, Katinka Havermans
- Foolligent [Fool + Intelligent], Md. Ziaul Haque
Poem of the Day
- November, Thomas Hood
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Where The Mind Is Without Fear, Rabindranath Tagore
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)