Am I Indifferent
Am I indifferent?
Am I indifferent to competition?
If yes, why then I am talking
About hate, about evils?
How can I be free from evils
If I regard any one as evil,
If I do any harm to anyone,
If I think ill of anyone,
If I perceive evils in others,
If I hear evil of others,
If I speak ill of others,
How can I be free from evils! !
Let me be free from evils
Let me be virtuous, as it is my real nature.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Am I Indifferent by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Final Frontier, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Doors Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reproductions Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Safest place, gajanan mishra
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra
- In The Process Of Existence, Naveed Akram
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji