Always our soul
If I could dispel your damper day
What would be best?
Twirling on the lawn
holding sparklers in the sea
While waves watch over us.
What brought you to me?
Autumn we both decayed
By winter our packs were made
in all the glory i could have stayed
splitting the wood to feed our fires
decorating you in quilts, in pajamas, in love
we were welcome naked
playing like animals
scratching and showing teeth
biting growling communicating
Now We walk with the same rhythm
and welcome the glory
tapping into our sacred maple
and always always our soul.
jerome moore's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Always our soul by jerome moore )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ah! Little Woodlouse - Are You Unreal?, Brian P FitzGerald
- You Will Always Learn, Naveed Akram
- What can I do, gajanan mishra
- Salvation, Uttam Biswas
- Morning Prayer, Brian P FitzGerald
- Ghost And..., John Ugolo Umah
- Mendel Anxiety, RISHAD MKPNR
- Beauty Falls..., John Ugolo Umah
- Flooded street, gajanan mishra
- Cloud Maker, Pradip Chattopadhyay