Ogden Nash (August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971 / New York / United States)
Always Marry An April Girl
Praise the spells and bless the charms,
I found April in my arms.
April golden, April cloudy,
Gracious, cruel, tender, rowdy;
April soft in flowered languor,
April cold with sudden anger,
Ever changing, ever true --
I love April, I love you.
Poet Other Poems
- À Bas Ben Adhem
- A Caution To Everybody
- A Drink With Something In It
- A Lady Who Thinks She Is Thirty
- A Tale Of The Thirteenth Floor
- A Word to Husbands
- Adventures Of Isabel
- Always Marry An April Girl
- Bankers Are Just Like Anybody Else, Exce...
- Biological Reflection
- Children's Party
- Come On In, The Senility Is Fine
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.