Always be your friend
I hope you never take anything for granted,
That life treats you right,
I hope you never regret that you’ve acted,
And always live in the light.
I hope you dance happily through life,
That you never even get burned,
I hope you’ll never feel the sharp side of a knife,
And cherish what you’ve learned.
I hope love will find you, even in the dark,
That your life stays unwritten till the end,
I hope your eyes still have that spark,
And I’ll always be your friend!
ok, I wrote this for my friends, just a little something. Hope you like it!
Ps. I felt like I was writing a post card message! haha
comments are welcome!
Chantal Lammerts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Always be your friend by Chantal Lammerts )
- I had shied away, hasmukh amathalal
- Shoemaker, Gaurav Juyal
- King Serpentine, Gaurav Juyal
- The clouds and the child, Thampi KEE
- To My Princess, Abekah Emmanuel
- Those sensations تلك الاحاسيس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The God gives, hasmukh amathalal
- Small fishes, Melikhaya Zagagana
- When you're old, JJ Evendon
- The story of the soap, Melikhaya Zagagana
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Udiah (witness to Yah)