Always be your friend
I hope you never take anything for granted,
That life treats you right,
I hope you never regret that you’ve acted,
And always live in the light.
I hope you dance happily through life,
That you never even get burned,
I hope you’ll never feel the sharp side of a knife,
And cherish what you’ve learned.
I hope love will find you, even in the dark,
That your life stays unwritten till the end,
I hope your eyes still have that spark,
And I’ll always be your friend!
ok, I wrote this for my friends, just a little something. Hope you like it!
Ps. I felt like I was writing a post card message! haha
comments are welcome!
Chantal Lammerts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Always be your friend by Chantal Lammerts )
- Just Making Sense, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Gloomy day., shafeeqrahman rahman
- Soothing An Interior Wildness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sad, shafeeqrahman rahman
- Liquid Love~~vs.74 ~~~, Mr. Nobody
- Totally Immersed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The time is, gajanan mishra
- This Ain't Livin', Curtlan Popo
- Barriers Broken, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Much Love, Michael McParland
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edwin Arlington Robinson
(22 December 1869 – 6 April 1935)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)