Always be your friend
I hope you never take anything for granted,
That life treats you right,
I hope you never regret that you’ve acted,
And always live in the light.
I hope you dance happily through life,
That you never even get burned,
I hope you’ll never feel the sharp side of a knife,
And cherish what you’ve learned.
I hope love will find you, even in the dark,
That your life stays unwritten till the end,
I hope your eyes still have that spark,
And I’ll always be your friend!
ok, I wrote this for my friends, just a little something. Hope you like it!
Ps. I felt like I was writing a post card message! haha
comments are welcome!
Chantal Lammerts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Always be your friend by Chantal Lammerts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- We will take our fires..., Marshall Gass
- Seed Pod, Marshall Gass
- Changeover, Marshall Gass
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass
- Coin, Marshall Gass
- The ruling of the king without proper go.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The emptiness at the end of the sea, Tony French
- The Stripper, Phil Soar
- From here on in, Tony French