Always A Mystery To Me
I often wondered what she wondered when I asked her
The seemingly foolish questions, like why do you love me!
Later, the stupidity of the question
Would make me feel like a complete idiot.
And, in the discovery of the answer
Of this self evident query was the wonder of her.
A wonder that, in spite of all that I knew about her
Let me know that she would forever be a mystery to me.
Lento Maez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Always A Mystery To Me by Lento Maez )
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid