Always A Mystery To Me
I often wondered what she wondered when I asked her
The seemingly foolish questions, like why do you love me!
Later, the stupidity of the question
Would make me feel like a complete idiot.
And, in the discovery of the answer
Of this self evident query was the wonder of her.
A wonder that, in spite of all that I knew about her
Let me know that she would forever be a mystery to me.
Lento Maez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Always A Mystery To Me by Lento Maez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Silent Rebel (baby!), Fie KroC
- The Book Tree Forest, mary douglas
- My Grandfather in Broadmoor, Little Rock.., mary douglas
- We are ALL Broken, with a Capital F, Monk E. Biz
- 'The Fallen Angel', Wolfie Scott
- Impressions of Garcia-Lorca on the Piano.., mary douglas
- PATIENCE, Stanley Oguh
- Last Words of A Dying Poet, Monica Lanier
- Wabi Sabi, wabi sabi
- Papier Mache, How Lovely Was the World, mary douglas