Ramesh T A
War kills many
Including the killer
Yet war goes on!
After war time
Soldiers have nightmares
Ruining rest of life!
This is the end
Sky-fall is their life
Love only saves!
Even then war is
Going on endless between
Good and bad...!
Where's meeting place
Between Sky and Sea ever at all
At the horizon...?
War and peace
Go on as alternating current
To run world machinery!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alternating Current! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What I Hold Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Signature Rythmn, Bob Bradley
- Privileged Society, Bob Bradley
- My Little War, Bob Bradley
- Where is it?, Fahri Tasim
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas