Alone in this Fight
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I used to write a lot of vaguely creepy, slightly depressing poetry overladen with premonitions of doom. (<- foolishly proud of that sentence)
Comments about this poem (Alone in this Fight by Ketti Somethingoranother )
- The CPI(M) , The Aim & Motive of It (The.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rings I Have Worn, Susan Lacovara
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath