Jerry Behr Number 2
Now all of a sudden I’m alone
wondering around in the dark ever
fearful of missing my footing.
Before I knew where everything was and
I was confident and then chaos and I can’t talk
to anybody. What ever happened to the website?
On the website there were many endearing features
which I liked but recently the website changed and there are
no more reliable lists to compare with and my own position
where I stand or in what order. Now I’m only guessing
how its going to go in the future. And this is the only
website of its sorts, I along with everybody else
have looked elsewhere to no avail.
Now all of a sudden I’m alone.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone by Jerry Behr Number 2 )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- A Farewell, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Home, 107 tshepzen
- Inanity (2014), MILTON STYNER
- Where once you stood, Edward Clapham
- Thou hast dove eyes, thou hast dove eyes., devon da poet
- Habits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- CAN'T GET THERE., Terry Collett
- Blurred vision., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- One Hundred and Eleven Cranks, Mitchell Gonzalez
- Want Versus Need..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Why we quarrel., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..