This world built within a world...
I stand still in the chaos...
Watching as everything turns from green to gray
It is the new age...
I am not sophisticated enough to live here...
To breathe your precious air...
And to be apart of your time wasting routines
I die fine just by myself...
I will stay here, deep within the forest...
Under the last bit of green...
Until the day it all ceases to be.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone by Nihil Existentia )
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz