This world built within a world...
I stand still in the chaos...
Watching as everything turns from green to gray
It is the new age...
I am not sophisticated enough to live here...
To breathe your precious air...
And to be apart of your time wasting routines
I die fine just by myself...
I will stay here, deep within the forest...
Under the last bit of green...
Until the day it all ceases to be.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone by Nihil Existentia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak