This world built within a world...
I stand still in the chaos...
Watching as everything turns from green to gray
It is the new age...
I am not sophisticated enough to live here...
To breathe your precious air...
And to be apart of your time wasting routines
I die fine just by myself...
I will stay here, deep within the forest...
Under the last bit of green...
Until the day it all ceases to be.
Nihil Existentia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone by Nihil Existentia )
- A Bystander, Sibghatullah Khan
- A Leaf of Small Boat, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- Forget Forgive Focus Follow and have Fai.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- I Wrote Too Much, Shalom Freedman
- If You are Sad, Turn the Pages, Hebert Logerie
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov