This world built within a world...
I stand still in the chaos...
Watching as everything turns from green to gray
It is the new age...
I am not sophisticated enough to live here...
To breathe your precious air...
And to be apart of your time wasting routines
I die fine just by myself...
I will stay here, deep within the forest...
Under the last bit of green...
Until the day it all ceases to be.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone by Nihil Existentia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Nature's Path, Joy Cordwell
- Choices, Danielle Dessels
- Never, Never, Never Give Up!, Denis Martindale
- Deep Within, Lilly Emery
- State Of Terror, Naveed Akram
- صرخة ألم, Sossi Khachadourian
- chibok girls, ademola oluwabusayo
- Inaudible Words, Naveed Akram
- Russell's Loss, Paul Hartal
- Truth Lies - Kid's Stuff -howtobuilddefe.., sEaN nOrTh