Against all odds misery said I'd die, but I lived-considered an abnormal child dwelled beneath the utterparts of the earth for a while, wow! Against all odds. Against all odds powerless became powerful, debilitating became soulful, depravity became hopeful, darkness became colorful. Against all odds I championed the ghettos, hell holes, of the most crucial life... Defied conspiracy traps, death naps, and federal kidnaps... Out last the last of the eradicating genocide, jumped out the grimreapers ride and thriiiiiiiived against all odds
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Odds by righteous poet )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- COPLA 68 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Forever Crying Angel, Vlad Mutuleanu
- ThankYou!, Geetha Jayakumar
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...