With their softness and hardness
With their heaviness and lightness
With their warmness and coldness all
Are here that I like and
Also dislike and I am
Disinterested with them
As I know sense of perception
Is also not permanent.
All the airs blowing within
And also blowing outside
Are interdependent and
They are the source of knowledge
O my dear and each and every knowledge
Is subordinate to You
Knowledge about You can be expanded
To the knowledge of phenomena
I know You are nourishment of Your own.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (All matters by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jenn Toner
- Courage, Jenn Toner
- A Symbol Of Hope, Jenn Toner
- To Those Who Grieve, Jenn Toner
- I Am Always With You, Jenn Toner