All I Need
All I Need is my
Baby because he
Was there for me
When i was sick or
when i was upset.
He makes me happy when
i am with him.
No one is going to break
us apart our relationships
That's all i need right there.
i love my baby.
Until one of us dies i am
there until the End.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All I Need by Joshua Hernandez )
- This world is messy, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Barriers within, Namita Sawant
- Ma mate kahuchhi, gajanan mishra
- The New Watch, Terence Murphy
- My mother is telling me, gajanan mishra
- The Search, david kush
- Belissima, Patricia Spears Jones
- Ghosts, Patricia Spears Jones
- Let me proceed forward, gajanan mishra
- Beloved of God, Patricia Spears Jones
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 November 1759 – 9 May 1805)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)