All four had made similarities for the future,
All four made arts out of sciences,
Their students charmed with the crudest ideas.
Some professors warmly disembowel
Their larks, swiftly bringing in news of a cast
Folding the plastic or jewels or cement or metal.
Calibration was battling with batteries of hard
Gases revolving in a tin can of low law.
Celebrate with celibate gentlemen now that you spin.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Four by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Unravelling / Shock, Nathaniel Tarn
- What you feel, gajanan mishra
- The last indulgence, Piyush Dey
- what you do, gajanan mishra
- And get everything, gajanan mishra
- The Workforce, James Tate
- To Join You, Edward Kofi Louis
- The real wasteland, Peter Hall
- Known In This Town, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Veil, Peter Hall