All four had made similarities for the future,
All four made arts out of sciences,
Their students charmed with the crudest ideas.
Some professors warmly disembowel
Their larks, swiftly bringing in news of a cast
Folding the plastic or jewels or cement or metal.
Calibration was battling with batteries of hard
Gases revolving in a tin can of low law.
Celebrate with celibate gentlemen now that you spin.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Four by Naveed Akram )
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy