All Because Of You
Because of you, I'm stronger
Because of you, I'm happier
Because of you, I laugh again
Because of you I cry no more
My life was Hell before you showed up
I was shattered into pieces, Left alone
You listened, pulled me back up
Is this right to feel this way?
Because of you, I smile wide
Because of you, I'm confident
Because of you, I sleep all night
Because of you I have no nightmares.
What is this feeling? Is it love or just a crush?
Do you feel it too, please tell me
Is it silly to feel this way?
All I know is that I've fallen for you.
Because of you, I laugh all day
Because of you, I'm free
Because of you, I'm complete
Because of you, I'm in love.
Feeling silly as I tell you what I feel inside
I look down as I wait for an answer
To the feelings I spoke out loud
What do you feel for me? ?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Because Of You by Karley Kay )
- Deine Sucht, Floy Dy (Floyd) Ra (Floydson)
- Your mania, Floy Dy (Floyd) Ra (Floydson)
- जिउनि दाइरियाव, -2009, Ronjoy Brahma
- Celebration, Aftab Alam
- I Cry, Phil Soar
- To Be An Ocean, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Present World, Aftab Alam
- Am I independent?, gajanan mishra
- Call Me, Phil Soar
- Ginkgo tree - a haiku, Susy Evelyne
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Democracy, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Black Death, Matthew Henning
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)