All Because Of You
Because of you, I'm stronger
Because of you, I'm happier
Because of you, I laugh again
Because of you I cry no more
My life was Hell before you showed up
I was shattered into pieces, Left alone
You listened, pulled me back up
Is this right to feel this way?
Because of you, I smile wide
Because of you, I'm confident
Because of you, I sleep all night
Because of you I have no nightmares.
What is this feeling? Is it love or just a crush?
Do you feel it too, please tell me
Is it silly to feel this way?
All I know is that I've fallen for you.
Because of you, I laugh all day
Because of you, I'm free
Because of you, I'm complete
Because of you, I'm in love.
Feeling silly as I tell you what I feel inside
I look down as I wait for an answer
To the feelings I spoke out loud
What do you feel for me? ?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Because Of You by Karley Kay )
- Corruption, Sandra Feldman
- Cannot Take Care, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Beautiful Story of You, Corey Jones
- AA, Vera Sidhwa
- Hell is dumb and sore throats are stupid., Jena Crowe
- 100 Years of War, Robert Green
- The Dog, Deborah Eker
- Cutting Back Government, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- He's right;, george albot
- Dove, Nathan Beery
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- gamblers all, Charles Bukowski
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)