All Because Of You
Because of you, I'm stronger
Because of you, I'm happier
Because of you, I laugh again
Because of you I cry no more
My life was Hell before you showed up
I was shattered into pieces, Left alone
You listened, pulled me back up
Is this right to feel this way?
Because of you, I smile wide
Because of you, I'm confident
Because of you, I sleep all night
Because of you I have no nightmares.
What is this feeling? Is it love or just a crush?
Do you feel it too, please tell me
Is it silly to feel this way?
All I know is that I've fallen for you.
Because of you, I laugh all day
Because of you, I'm free
Because of you, I'm complete
Because of you, I'm in love.
Feeling silly as I tell you what I feel inside
I look down as I wait for an answer
To the feelings I spoke out loud
What do you feel for me? ?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Because Of You by Karley Kay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Sine Curve, Hardik Vaidya
- Alone in the Winepress, Terrance Tracy
- I Am Human, Marites C. Cayetano
- Is Isolation, Rohit Sapra
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya