Alankar (Decor) - 160
Mamma Earth Is Searching...(Sonnetina Uno)
Whilst not having a rhyme, Blank Verse has been used to write
some of the loveliest love notes, or as a contrast,
portray some of the blackest moods.
The whole poem is written in a single stanza
hence the uno in the title.
Mamma Earth Is Searching...
As the sun rises lotus up-unfolds..
Umpteen petals of love unfurled to dance
The sunflower too blushes bright in awe
Turning to the sun all along the day
Even a blade of grass flips off the dew
Flashing rainbow colours in thorough joy
Coos and moos and else cries ready their quest
Kids of Earth while rejoice in love with sun
Mamma Earth- rolling searching her spouse while
In lulled pretext Vishnu reclines watchful
Indira Renganathan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alankar (Decor) - 160 by Indira Renganathan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- Titbit Of Tit, Saanumi ikujuni
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass