Agatha and the Sparrow Mystery
Do you ever walk through Regents, Green or Holland Park,
And wonder why, no sparrows?
London's chirpy little chappies, I do.
How I miss Agatha
Miss Christie to her friends,
I'm sure she would know.
We need her walking Rotten Row, investigating,
calling from the Doctor Who police boxes,
Or if they were still around I could call collect.
'I think they've flown' she might say,
'To another Heaven, where I am now. Cheerio'.
'Oh by the way don't ring again,
I'm writng mystery books for you know who'.
John Scully's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Agatha and the Sparrow Mystery by John Scully )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Just one kiss, Kelly Curiel
- I love you to the moon and back, Petai Jirakongpipat
- jewel in crown of hell, ademola oluwabusayo
- prostitution, ademola oluwabusayo
- A Young Girl Is A Source of Inspiration,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- nose dive, jerome moore
- a piece of apple browning and skin peeli.., jerome moore
- Wounded Roses Sing by I.H.Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- to woo, Zmz Gbzn
- Parting Wish By Vijay Vishal, Bijay Kant Dubey