Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
WHEREFORE ever ramble on?
For the Good is lying near,
Fortune learn to seize alone,
For that Fortune's ever here.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe's Other Poems
Read poems about / on: alone
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Admonition by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe )
Did you read them?
- Sky is red, Aftab Alam
- Musings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- TRUST, maharshi trivedi
- Alone in December, James Anthony Creamer
- Mind Albums, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Nerd's Way of Thinking, James Anthony Creamer
- Need, Akhtar Jawad
- A Poem for You, James Anthony Creamer
- My Nephews, James Anthony Creamer
- Alone in January, James Anthony Creamer
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)