* About Poem Is Not Selected.
When submitting a new poem or trying to edit a poem
use a modern web browser...
you will need to...
After typing the title and adding your poem text...
Below is a little box Topic...
Type lo (for the word love) and WAIT...
A display box may suddenly appear
to guess the word for you eg love
So select that option love...
If not... try lov and WAIT...
If you get that love option then select it...
THIS IS A REQUIRED part of the submit a poem process.
Whatever keyword you may type, art, fashion, friendship,
see what option you get and select what works for you.
Add some story info if you like,
type the numbers required then choose to SUBMIT...
Does it tell you the poem was accepted?
If not, try the BACK button option and try again.
Denis Martindale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (* About Poem Is Not Selected. by Denis Martindale )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Cheap Shots, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- COPLA 69 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Days When The Darkness Is Greater Than T.., Shalom Freedman
- STORM IN A TEACUP, Philo Yan
- Never take anybody, gajanan mishra
- All one, gajanan mishra
- The ignorant, gajanan mishra
- Poetry For I. H. Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- If Any Sense Is Attempted To Be Made, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Just one kiss, Kelly Curiel