Ramesh T A
A War Zone!
Here and there world has become a war zone forever!
Countries full of terrorism and rebels are the war zone
And Asia and Africa are where wars thrive forever.....!
Defence spendings if used for alleviation of poverty,
World will be free from hunger and unemployment;
But countries have entertainment only by wars.....!
Wars are the way to show superiority of one over all!
Bravery of new world order has been playing with war
Just as children play with fire only to be burnt soon!
War Zone of world always sees weapons of new variety
Such as Nuclear weapon, Chemical weapon and so on
Only to kill innocent men but not enemies to bring peace!
Wars are started to bring peace to world sooner or later;
But only new, new weapons are coming but not war going!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A War Zone! by Ramesh T A )
- Harken, The Rain comest, Sir Toby Moses
- I am blind, Aftab Alam
- One Half of a Love, michael walkerjohn
- Separated Hearts, Michael Mira
- >> Orphanage, Abdul Wahab
- Visible pain, hasmukh amathalal
- a, Vera Sidhwa
- Not be easy, hasmukh amathalal
- So heavily inbuilt, hasmukh amathalal
- Roads of Pain, michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- .....You Ask How Much I Love You (best l.., Charles Wiles
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)