When we are asking how we know we have been saved and how we knew for sure, we are asking “Did you hear God? ” “Did you see a vision? ” “How do you know for sure? ”
The answer we can give is one that is very truthful one, and may even be understood more than any other.
It was like when you are fishing and you fill the line pull tight, you cannot see or hear the fish, but by the line being tight you know you have it. It is also faith that we know we have it.
It is the same way with the Father you can fill.
By: Stuart W. Smeltzer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Tug by Stuart Smeltzer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- 68th Independence Day of India (15th Aug.., Dr John Celes
- At Victoria Memorial, Calcutta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Missing You, Lilly Emery
- You Just Think She Is Your Sister Too, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Robots In Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- George Crowley Bush, Richard Thripp
- Tragic Dream, Electric Lady
- Fading Away, Tara Stano
- Reasons of existence, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Parents' attachment., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.