When we are asking how we know we have been saved and how we knew for sure, we are asking “Did you hear God? ” “Did you see a vision? ” “How do you know for sure? ”
The answer we can give is one that is very truthful one, and may even be understood more than any other.
It was like when you are fishing and you fill the line pull tight, you cannot see or hear the fish, but by the line being tight you know you have it. It is also faith that we know we have it.
It is the same way with the Father you can fill.
By: Stuart W. Smeltzer
Stuart Smeltzer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Tug by Stuart Smeltzer )
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner