Dr John Celes
A Triple Emotional Poem
Most think that matrimony brings
With it a lot of happiness,
Be it for rich or poor, queens or kings,
Until it turns a mighty mess!
The bliss is magnified by kids, our own,
Who pampered by grand-parents turn
The house and home, so upside down,
And parents’ hearts with anger burn.
’Tis sad when children don’t obey,
And sadder when they go astray,
And saddest when they end their life
For foolish reasons, that are rife.
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Triple Emotional Poem by Dr John Celes )
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- fortress of solutude, ademola oluwabusayo
- Never Feeling The Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak