Dr John Celes
A Triple Emotional Poem
Most think that matrimony brings
With it a lot of happiness,
Be it for rich or poor, queens or kings,
Until it turns a mighty mess!
The bliss is magnified by kids, our own,
Who pampered by grand-parents turn
The house and home, so upside down,
And parents’ hearts with anger burn.
’Tis sad when children don’t obey,
And sadder when they go astray,
And saddest when they end their life
For foolish reasons, that are rife.
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Triple Emotional Poem by Dr John Celes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Get honestly, hasmukh amathalal
- In So Many Faces I Seek Love, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Surroundings, Somanathan Iyer
- The Crowd, Tony Adah
- Amen (ए'मेन), Ronjoy Brahma
- बबि अनजालि, Bahadur Basumatary
- Witchy lady, Clara Keiper
- Birds, Tony Adah
- come, come to the light, let us all bathe., RIC S. BASTASA
- dignity finally comes in the form of a r.., RIC S. BASTASA