Shania K. Younce
'A Tasteless Day'
A tasteless day come to play.
In seen age.
In a barred cage.
In a confronted way.
In the corner played.
A deathless death day.
A tasteless fragrance splayed.
A child bearing day.
A crowded cage played.
In darker depths played.
In sweeter moments did die.
In time did pined the pined.
In topless cropped time.
In a ignorance frayed.
In a trash-less friction splayed.
In a topless climb did dive.
In a sweeter tempt came.
In a matchless game.
In a brightened way.
A childless bearer beared.
A childless child played.
A timeless child chimed.
A sweetened harp scribed.
A in for the child chiding end to climb of the chime.
Shania K. Younce's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('A Tasteless Day' by Shania K. Younce )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- Million Man March Poem, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Why Not Stand Up?, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Why Not Stand Up, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Unruly Wind, Ozgur Ircan
- JULEKALENDER # IIX, Gunnar Mo.
- Okane Ka? Ai ka? Kenryoku Ka?, Marites C. Cayetano
- I want to cry, gajanan mishra
- Safe and warm, hasmukh amathalal
- JULEKALENDER # VII, Gunnar Mo.
- Living With Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- December, Nassy Fesharaki