Shania K. Younce
'A Tasteless Day'
A tasteless day come to play.
In seen age.
In a barred cage.
In a confronted way.
In the corner played.
A deathless death day.
A tasteless fragrance splayed.
A child bearing day.
A crowded cage played.
In darker depths played.
In sweeter moments did die.
In time did pined the pined.
In topless cropped time.
In a ignorance frayed.
In a trash-less friction splayed.
In a topless climb did dive.
In a sweeter tempt came.
In a matchless game.
In a brightened way.
A childless bearer beared.
A childless child played.
A timeless child chimed.
A sweetened harp scribed.
A in for the child chiding end to climb of the chime.
Shania K. Younce's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('A Tasteless Day' by Shania K. Younce )
- A Hymn, Sir Henry Wotton
- Raja Ravi Varma, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Psalm CIV, Sir Henry Wotton
- Friendship, Afshan Fatima
- Shaking Off The Finger Tip, Is It Poetry
- Golden Glow, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- A Prayer, Nicholas Breton
- Invective: The Hate Of Treason, Nicholas Breton
- Goodbye Elias, Tony Adah
- On The END, Akhil Zoomin
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Emmonsail's Heath in Winter, John Clare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)