Shania K. Younce
'A Tasteless Day'
A tasteless day come to play.
In seen age.
In a barred cage.
In a confronted way.
In the corner played.
A deathless death day.
A tasteless fragrance splayed.
A child bearing day.
A crowded cage played.
In darker depths played.
In sweeter moments did die.
In time did pined the pined.
In topless cropped time.
In a ignorance frayed.
In a trash-less friction splayed.
In a topless climb did dive.
In a sweeter tempt came.
In a matchless game.
In a brightened way.
A childless bearer beared.
A childless child played.
A timeless child chimed.
A sweetened harp scribed.
A in for the child chiding end to climb of the chime.
Shania K. Younce's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('A Tasteless Day' by Shania K. Younce )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Love and Peace, Akhtar Jawad
- Waiting for someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Net of Death, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Man for Man, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lost Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Invisible wall, Zillur Rahman Shuvro