A Summer Dream
I wish I wish, this was another day.
Another place, another way.
Where all people are merry and gay,
and we could both, forever stay.
Fragrance sweet and color bright,
will fill the air and paint the night.
With your left hand in my right,
we'll stroll the beach in full moon's light.
We'll jump life's hurdles everywhere,
And clear them all with room to spare!
All our joys and sorrow's we'll share,
We'll live long and fully without a care!
I wish I wish.
Kuriakose Punnilathil's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Summer Dream by Kuriakose Punnilathil )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- teaching my baby girls, Jason Callender
- The Absorption(মগ্নতা), Bhaskar Rabha
- To My Daughters, Jason Callender
- Summer's Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- All Those Ancient Trees Sorrounded Home, Albert Martin
- Rebel with a Cause, Deborah Dalton
- Shroud Of Smile, Rex mayor Ubini
- You, Jacob macharia
- नायहरदोँ आं गसंनानै, Ronjoy Brahma
- Until I See You Again, Lilly Emery