A Summer Dream
I wish I wish, this was another day.
Another place, another way.
Where all people are merry and gay,
and we could both, forever stay.
Fragrance sweet and color bright,
will fill the air and paint the night.
With your left hand in my right,
we'll stroll the beach in full moon's light.
We'll jump life's hurdles everywhere,
And clear them all with room to spare!
All our joys and sorrow's we'll share,
We'll live long and fully without a care!
I wish I wish.
Kuriakose Punnilathil's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Summer Dream by Kuriakose Punnilathil )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mister Chamberlain, Roy Blokker
- Brothers, Two..., Denis Martindale
- The One True God, Roy Blokker
- After the Summer, Somanathan Iyer
- The House I Bought?, Dr John Celes
- Resemblance, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- One Single Drop, Kaleb Falin
- Survivor's Guilt, Roy Blokker
- Right or wrong!, Mark Heathcote
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal