A Summer Dream
I wish I wish, this was another day.
Another place, another way.
Where all people are merry and gay,
and we could both, forever stay.
Fragrance sweet and color bright,
will fill the air and paint the night.
With your left hand in my right,
we'll stroll the beach in full moon's light.
We'll jump life's hurdles everywhere,
And clear them all with room to spare!
All our joys and sorrow's we'll share,
We'll live long and fully without a care!
I wish I wish.
Kuriakose Punnilathil's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Summer Dream by Kuriakose Punnilathil )
- Walk Away, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Be Calm and Cool, Aftab Alam
- Saying I Do, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- A SONG FOR YOU, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Quick-Sand, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- this day, sheade rudman
- Love Always, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Smile Not For All, Savita Tyagi
- Life with you, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Love for OLUEBUBE, Saturday Chikezie Promise
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)