A Summer Dream
I wish I wish, this was another day.
Another place, another way.
Where all people are merry and gay,
and we could both, forever stay.
Fragrance sweet and color bright,
will fill the air and paint the night.
With your left hand in my right,
we'll stroll the beach in full moon's light.
We'll jump life's hurdles everywhere,
And clear them all with room to spare!
All our joys and sorrow's we'll share,
We'll live long and fully without a care!
I wish I wish.
Kuriakose Punnilathil's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Summer Dream by Kuriakose Punnilathil )
- Bluegray, Saiom Shriver
- My Still Daughter, LoKis White
- By Another Icarus, Robert Rorabeck
- Lilies Of Lanka, Saiom Shriver
- Fiery Ferment, Saiom Shriver
- ZZ Cowkilling Cowboys Want To Murder Wil.., Saiom Shriver
- The ones we Love, Leroy Numa
- Unriven, Saiom Shriver
- Mid-City's Nursery Rhyme, James B. Earley
- Mum's Birthday, Raghda Ashraf Soliman
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)