a special little kiss.
>Kiss me now kiss me then
Your lips so soft I need you again
Kiss so special, so perfect so right
Eyes engage for an endless night
Kiss so soft kiss so sweet
Behind your kiss a hidden treat
Kiss so special kiss sureal
No kiss from the past has this feel
Kiss so good kiss so great,
Kisses from you almost seem like fate,
A Kiss from me a kiss to you,
kisses from you are always so true,
Kisses a plenty kisses a few,
This kiss this feeling I never knew,
A kiss from you needs me to make two,
I'd rather have few,
than to loose my chance with you
Jordan Moore's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (a special little kiss. by Jordan Moore )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- haikindof, Mandolyn ...
- Are You Pissed Yet, Francie Lynch
- Mirror (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- make mine extra crispy, Mandolyn ...
- ~Death Of My Creations~, Allan Gerard
- looking for the button that will make me.., Mandolyn ...
- Captivations of an Art Form, F. J. Thomas
- Me Without You Is Like, Lilly Emery
- Nature's Path, Joy Cordwell
- Choices, Danielle Dessels