A Soundless Song
An unknown bird sings
A soundless song!
Notes were felt, not heard
Though inaudible, it was unfolded-
The song is in various imperceptible scales
With very many indefinable tempos-
Origin of the song has not been found
It must have been there prior to mankind-
Learned and lettered try to grab the song
Alas, they have completely failed
Even for the lay men, the song prevails
Despite they do not have great mind-
Interpretations a lot for the song
Without interpolations, continues, the song-
Surely, it is the only thing
That was not spoiled
After all, ah, we could find
A thing that was unspoiled-
How do we call that song?
Shall we call it as time? ?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Soundless Song by ROCHISH MON )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बिमा, Ronjoy Brahma
- i still weep for June~, Mandolyn ...
- Uncombed Sanctity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak