Black on Black Arts
A Rock And A Hard Place
Not knowing what to do.
Not knowing what to say.
I feel confused if I'm not with you everyday.
Wishing I could be with you now.
Wishing I could be with you all
The way I think about you it should be a crime.
The way we make love always got me dreamin.
The blind love we have got me grinin
The things you do to me puts me in a straight jacket feenin.
Choosing between now and the future feels like a race.
But the way you love me with such poise and grace.
Makes me feel like a Rock in a Hard Place.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Rock And A Hard Place by Black on Black Arts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The love song, binod bastola
- de tijd, ko the skipper
- A big thanks poem..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Not the One, Dean Meredith
- Bobwhite Calling, Kyle Schlicher
- Life, Death, Love! (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Bombs And Rain, Kyle Schlicher
- Prime Reasoning, F. J. Thomas
- Lets Try Again (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Let's Make Those Sad Tears Disappear (Se.., Ronald Chapman