Black on Black Arts
A Rock And A Hard Place
Not knowing what to do.
Not knowing what to say.
I feel confused if I'm not with you everyday.
Wishing I could be with you now.
Wishing I could be with you all
The way I think about you it should be a crime.
The way we make love always got me dreamin.
The blind love we have got me grinin
The things you do to me puts me in a straight jacket feenin.
Choosing between now and the future feels like a race.
But the way you love me with such poise and grace.
Makes me feel like a Rock in a Hard Place.
Black on Black Arts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Rock And A Hard Place by Black on Black Arts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman