Black on Black Arts
A Rock And A Hard Place
Not knowing what to do.
Not knowing what to say.
I feel confused if I'm not with you everyday.
Wishing I could be with you now.
Wishing I could be with you all
The way I think about you it should be a crime.
The way we make love always got me dreamin.
The blind love we have got me grinin
The things you do to me puts me in a straight jacket feenin.
Choosing between now and the future feels like a race.
But the way you love me with such poise and grace.
Makes me feel like a Rock in a Hard Place.
Black on Black Arts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Rock And A Hard Place by Black on Black Arts )
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(21 November 1844 – 19 July 1926)