Black on Black Arts
2 U 2 Me 2 Us
I'm not the man I once was.
Loving U has made a man out of Me.
If U look in my eyes all U will see is U.
If I could pull out my heart it is U that
is permanently imprinted there.
The ring that I wear, I wear proudly and
I promised to be with U 4ever and always.
That promise I intend to keep.
To love U.
To cherish U.
It is a commitment that I have made.
Black on Black Arts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (2 U 2 Me 2 Us by Black on Black Arts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Love Lures Life! - sonnet-, Manjeshwari P MYSORE
- Yamashita/Medina Standard, Richard Thripp
- drops of dew, binod bastola
- Hello, This Is Reez, Rimni chakravarty
- Wish You A Good Day, Rimni chakravarty
- Rockin' Socks and Paradox, Monk E. Biz
- Love dale, SALINI NAIR
- Ghost, Jhonas Lumanlan
- Eagerly I want to go with you, Gert Strydom
- Prayer and Women, Abdullah alHemaidy