A ROAD MAP
I do not have a pretty GPS To find a way out of ugly tent, so I am going to find a road map to Find my way towards the unknown or I am going to Dig my tomb somewhere on earth, As long as no one wants to help me Find my way, so I am going to take any way in The unknown without thinking about any return to my ugly tent! I am dying a million of times everyday in my tent And no one cares about me even the UN, so I have the right to go any Direction even to hell or anywhere, anytime, or everywhere.
Poet Other Poems
- (Images From The Innocent Childhood) صو...
- ؟ سندويتشة فلافل او سندويتشة شاورما (A F...
- 2014 / TWENTY-EOURTEEN
- 2014 Is The Pretty Year Of Hope
- A BANKRUPT مديونير
- A BARREL OF OIL
- A Big Tsunami Is Going To Come
- A Bouquet Of Flowers And Roses To You -new-
- A CAKE PARTY
- A candle of pretty light
- A Chalet
- A CIVIL ENGINEER مهندسة مدنية
- A CRAZY WAR
- A Cross-Eyed World
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.