A ROAD MAP
I do not have a pretty GPS To find a way out of ugly tent, so I am going to find a road map to Find my way towards the unknown or I am going to Dig my tomb somewhere on earth, As long as no one wants to help me Find my way, so I am going to take any way in The unknown without thinking about any return to my ugly tent! I am dying a million of times everyday in my tent And no one cares about me even the UN, so I have the right to go any Direction even to hell or anywhere, anytime, or everywhere.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A ROAD MAP by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- Going to persons who don't have generous.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- AM I A MOUTHPIECE?, M.D Dinesh Nair
- The Moon, Phil Soar
- They Got Tired لقد تعبوا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The first time, Cigeng Zhang
- THEY GOT TIRED, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis