Bijay Kant Dubey
Suppose you the red rose turns into a beautiful girl of mine,
so lovely and charming, so attractive and beautiful,
So fast and dazzling,
The hue admirably tempting.
I want a maiden,
A maiden just like her,
Full of fancy and imagination and so dreamy
With the dew drops splashed over
The tender and soft petals of it.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Red-Rose by Bijay Kant Dubey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- God!, sEaN nOrTh
- Prescribed or, gajanan mishra
- BUZZ OFF, Phil Soar
- A fling, Sebenzile Mamba
- Havoc, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- So what next, Michael Mullings
- I Dance And Smile At The Sound Of Your V.., Ronald Chapman
- Power, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- I Caught A Little Rhyme (Children's Poem), Ronald Chapman
- If you'll happen to remember me, Sebenzile Mamba