Bijay Kant Dubey
Suppose you the red rose turns into a beautiful girl of mine,
so lovely and charming, so attractive and beautiful,
So fast and dazzling,
The hue admirably tempting.
I want a maiden,
A maiden just like her,
Full of fancy and imagination and so dreamy
With the dew drops splashed over
The tender and soft petals of it.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Red-Rose by Bijay Kant Dubey )
Did you read them?
- War Undressed, Dilantha Gunawardana
- hope, SALINI NAIR
- Writing Is Like Human Sex, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- VARIETIES OF FOODS انواع من الاطعمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- To Jean Redpath, mary douglas
- ...A LOVE SONG, Ken e Hall
- The destiny, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Chibok Girls, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- Sab bhar kiya tha..., Azhar Sabri
- Taqraar mohabbat me..., Azhar Sabri