Bijay Kant Dubey
Suppose you the red rose turns into a beautiful girl of mine,
so lovely and charming, so attractive and beautiful,
So fast and dazzling,
The hue admirably tempting.
I want a maiden,
A maiden just like her,
Full of fancy and imagination and so dreamy
With the dew drops splashed over
The tender and soft petals of it.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Red-Rose by Bijay Kant Dubey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Look East (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Homage to the Korean Comfort Women (Regi.., Ronald Chapman
- cos the blues, ' TAKES ' - redline bluel.., sEaN nOrTh
- Emptiness, Ronald Chapman
- A Wonder to be Seen on the Han River (Re.., Ronald Chapman
- A Moment's pause, David Whalen
- Almost Forever, Ronald Chapman
- Ice Queen - Yuna Kim Homage (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- lower case is better because it's not tr.., Mandolyn Davidson
- Forever Looking For Love, Ronald Chapman