Terence G. Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight)
A Poetry Test Is About What?
a poetry test is not learning titles...
who wrote which poems
elements of poetry embraces
exciting fascinating features...
limitless potential word plays
overall an appreciation love for poetry
so much hidden in mist behind words
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Topic of this poem: Poetry
Terence G. Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Split image from the poem 'Ranting I Found Rather Amazing' by Terence George Craddock.
Comments about this poem (A Poetry Test Is About What? by Terence G. Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight) )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Poem of the Day
- My Astrological Calculations Just For Fun!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Forever Love, Luo Zhihai
- Love Note 17, Michael P. McParland
- Osho, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Many Third-Classers, Bijay Kant Dubey
- As A Man, I Hate The Fanatic The Most, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Bapu, In Your Memory, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Mirth of William, James Merchant
- -Untitled- (2), Morgan Siegel
- The Short Ballad of Egg Boy, James Merchant