Terence G. Craddock
A Poetry Test Is About What?
a poetry test is not learning titles...
who wrote which poems
elements of poetry embraces
exciting fascinating features...
limitless potential word plays
overall an appreciation love for poetry
so much hidden in mist behind words
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Terence G. Craddock's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Split image from the poem 'Ranting I Found Rather Amazing' by Terence George Craddock.
Comments about this poem (A Poetry Test Is About What? by Terence G. Craddock )
Did you read them?
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal
- Before A Dream, Tony Adah
- Words Worn-Out, Birgitta Heikka
- Gift of love, ramesh rai
- Tides And Emotions., Marcondes Pereira